Staying on top of new drug launches and shortages can be difficult. Read Genoa Healthcare’s latest drug trend report for an overview of the latest and connect with your local pharmacy team to learn more.
Brand name drug launches*
- Indicated for: Treatment of moderate to severe opioid use disorder in patients who have initiated treatment with a single dose of a transmucosal buprenorphine product or who are already being treated with buprenorphine.
- Dosage form: Extended-release injectable.
- Status: Available now at additional Genoa pharmacies. Please reach out to your local Genoa pharmacist for more information on the availability of Brixadi™ at your location.
Generic drug launches*
Mydayis (Dextroamphetamine/Amphetamine CP 24HR)
- Indicated for: Treatment of ADHD and narcolepsy in children and adults.
- Dosage form: Oral capsules.
- Status: Available now.
Current drug shortages*
- Indicated for: Treatment of depression.
- Status: Recovery TBD.
- Indicated for: Treatment of alcohol and/or opioid use disorder.
- Status: Estimated recovery late November 2023.
*Information on this page was accurate at the time of posting. Shortage recovery dates are only estimates. These estimates are based on the distribution information that Genoa has access to.