E-Bill Express Instructions
- To enroll in E-Bill express, click Enroll on the log in screen.
- Enter your site-account number (found at the top of your statement) and your 5-digit zip code and click Validate.
- Enter your name, phone number and email address, and click Continue to Login & Password.
- Choose Login ID, Password, select security image and label. Scroll down and select security questions and fill in answers. Then click Continue to Terms of Service.
- Select the check box to agree with the Terms of Service (click Terms of Service to read the full text). Then select Continue to Payment Accounts.
- Select either Paperless Billing (to receive electronic statements) or Online and By Mail (to receive both electronic and paper statements). Then add either a Bank Account or Card Account to link to your profile. You can also opt to add this at a later time. When you’ve finished adding account details, select Finish Enrollment.
- When you finish the enrollment process, you will receive an activation email (confirmed on an Activation Email page). When you get the email, click Activate, and you’ll be taken to a confirmation page where you can click Continue to log in.
Logging into E-Bill Express to Make a Payment
After you enroll and activate your account, you may log in to pay your bill.
- Enter your Login ID and Password into the Login column fields. Click Login.
- On the Pay My Bills page, select the invoice(s) you’d like to pay.
- On the right-hand side of the page, you can either choose an already-saved payment method from the drop-down menu, or add a new payment method.
- To add a new payment method, click Add a Payment Method and choose to add either a bank account or a card account. Fill out the appropriate information and click Add.
- Once the account has been added, you’ll be taken back to the Pay My Bills page where you’ll select Continue to Payment.
- On the Verify Payment page, confirm that all information is correct, check the Terms & Conditions agreement box and click Make Payment.
To Make a Payment Without Logging In
You can also make a one-time payment without logging in by clicking Pay Now at the top of the Login page.
- Enter the Site-Account number as its stated at the top of your invoice, as well as your 5-digit zip code and select Pay Now.
- Then on the ‘Pay My Bills’ page, follow instructions 2 through 4 outlined above under ‘Logging into E-Bill Express to Make a Payment’.
Forgot Login ID
- On the Welcome page, click on Forgot Login ID in the Login column.
- Enter your account number and email address used during enrollment and click Request Login ID.
- An email will be sent to your email address with your login ID.
- On the Welcome page, click Password Help?
- Enter your Login ID and email address used during enrollment and click ‘Send My Password’.
- An email will be sent to you with a temporary password.
- Enter your Login ID and copy and paste the temporary password from your email into the Password field on the Welcome page and click Login.
- On the next page, paste the same temporary password into the ‘Old Password’ field and enter a new password in the ‘New Password’
- Answer the security questions and click Submit.
- The password is case sensitive. If you enter your password incorrectly three times, the system will lock you out.
- Click on Contact Us on the bottom of the Welcome page for contact information and ask your biller to unlock you. You do not have to change your password unless you cannot remember it.
Recurring Payment did not Initiate
- A recurring payment will delete permanently if one of the following applies:
- Recurring Payment expired per initial setup.
- User un-enrolled.
- Pay close attention to the very first Recurring Payment as it may not initiate until the following billing cycle depending on when the biller loaded the bill. You may have to pay the first one manually.