During Genoa’s recent webinar, Brad McMonigle, chief clinical officer at The Talbert House in Cincinnati, Ohio, and Liz Hegarty, PharmD, director of operations at Genoa, held a discussion on how staffing shortages are affecting behavioral health and ways to minimize the impact they’re causing.
McMonigle and Hegarty address:
- How staffing shortages are affecting behavioral health care
- Ways to minimize the impact they’re causing both staff and consumers
- Reducing daily burden for clinic staff by maximizing the use of an integrated pharmacy partner and their services
Watch the recording to learn how a dedicated pharmacy partner can help fill in gaps for your consumers and staff.
Webinar attendees agreed that aside from direct patient care, medication management is one of the most time-consuming tasks for their clinic nursing staff. An integrated pharmacy partner acts as part of the consumer’s care team, leading to better health outcomes for your patients and a lighter workload for clinic staff.
We can help your team with:
- Medication synchronization
- Long-acting injectable (LAI) administration – see if your state is eligible
- Medication assisted treatment
- Prior authorization assistance
- Adherence packaging
- Medication delivery
Please contact us today to learn more about how our team can help.
If you are a current partner with Genoa, please reach out to your director of operations to get access to Med Analyzer – a tool used to track medication adherence for your consumers.