For consumers living with opioid use disorder (OUD), medication-assisted treatment (MAT) has become the gold standard of treatment. In a new webinar, Genoa Healthcare Director of Operations Megan Garrity, PharmD, and Pharmacist Ryan Grant, PharmD, share how MAT programs can impact patients and clinics.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- For more information about Narcan and Sublocade, please reach out to your Genoa Healthcare pharmacy team. You can also reach out directly to Indivior for more information on Sublocade by calling their Medical Information Line at 1-877-782-6966.
- For questions on SAMSHA, please click here.
Studies referred to in this webinar:
- Outcomes for patients receiving telemedicine-delivered medication-based treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: A retrospective chart review
- Mobile addiction clinic brings help to those at heart of opioid epidemic | CNN
- Boston Medical Center Launches mHealth App for MAT Providers