It’s about more than just medication
Pharmacy services specialized for assisted living communities
The stakes are high for the care you offer, so your expectations for your pharmacy partner should be high, too. Genoa Healthcare supports residents and staff of assisted living communities by offering a wide range of services that go beyond medication dispensing.
Pharmacy care that goes beyond the counter
By partnering with Genoa, you can expect:
- A local, dedicated account manager that can offer fast and accurate answers for your medication and regulatory questions
- Customized pharmacy services, including Medication Administration Records (MARS) that can interface with most eMAR systems, prior authorization assistance and insurance support
- Tailored medication management: Our teams fill all medications and offer auto-fill options and personalized packaging to prevent errors and reduce med-pass times
- 24/7 on-call access to your pharmacist so you speak with a person, not a call center
- Customized drop-off times for medications
- Reliable delivery and mailing to senior living communities or individual homes
Don’t just take it from us
See why 94% of partners would recommend Genoa Healthcare.
Above–and–beyond service for residents and staff
Pharmacy care your clinic’s way
Genoa can bring pharmacy care to your center in four different ways.
Committed to making your life easier
Whether the people you serve need someone to lean on or extra help staying on track with their treatment, Genoa Healthcare can help. Contact us today to get started.