Many people who need psychiatric services don’t have access to a provider. It can be challenging to reserve an appointment and get help when it’s critically important. To meet this need and bridge the current gap between patients and available providers, our telepsychiatry programs are here to help. With secure technology and a caring, capable team of telepsychiatry providers, we help people get access to quality care that might otherwise be unavailable.
Clinics: Build a telepsychiatry program with compassionate providers you can trust
Our work makes it possible for telepsychiatry services to be administered in community mental health centers, primary care settings, inpatient units and emergency departments nationwide. We have proprietary technology that integrates into the unique workflow of each setting, with HIPAA-compliant video conferencing software, appointment scheduler, notes and prescription tools. Most importantly, we increase access by getting resources where they are needed, connecting psychiatrists to patients and other caregivers on the team.
- Learn more about how Telepsychiatry can benefit your facility.
- Curious about how our telepsychiatry programs work? We explain it here.
- Understand how much your clinic can get reimbursed using our reimbursement calculator.
For mental health providers, we offer a structured and organized way to see more patients and maintain a flexible schedule and lifestyle. Even within an existing busy practice, the administrative and management support we provide allows providers to help more people as seamlessly as possible.
For more information about becoming part of our program, click here.
Staying on top of your consumers’ medication needs once they leave your office can be difficult. Genoa can help by building an on-site pharmacy at your center, dedicated to your consumers and staff, at our expense. And we’ll hire the right team to fit your needs.
We don’t just fill prescriptions. We use special packaging personalized for each consumer, make proactive outreach calls, deliver medications and take care of prior authorizations. With adherence rates of more than 90 percent, we help you improve the lives of your consumers, reduce emergency room visits by 40 percent and hospitalizations by 18 percent.
- We fill all medications
- Convenient pick-up and delivery options at no additional cost
- Increase efficiencies for you and your staff
- A pharmacist integrated with your care team
- Easily track medication adherence online, using Genoa’s MedAnalyzer
Consumer Medication Coordinator
If a pharmacy in your center is not right for you, we have other options available, including a dedicated pharmacy liaison located at your center, who will help with the coordination and delivery of your consumers’ medication.
- On-site Consumer Medication Coordinator is a resource between your center and the pharmacy
- Specialized packaging, refill reminders, and more to support medication adherence
- Close working relationship with our pharmacy team
Contact us to learn more about our pharmacy solutions.